Dr. Pedram Aslmand, DPM
Dr. Pedram Aslmand is a podiatric surgeon and physician with extensive knowledge and experience in treating the ailments of the foot and ankle. Dr. Aslmand is passionate about what he does and that is reflected on the care his patients receive. His compassion extends to the community where he provides his time to treat those in need. Dr. Aslmand has always excelled throughout his life achievements and has received many awards and accolades. He is Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and serves as the residency director of the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Surgical Program.
On his leisure time, Dr. Aslmand enjoys running, biking and tennis. Recently he is busy with his two young daughters and wife.
His medical interests and expertise include sports medicine and injury prevention, arthritis therapy and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. Dr Aslmand is a podiatry consultant to many athletic clubs, sports team and organizations.
His approach to treating patients
Dr. Aslmand is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients and that is why he incorporates a holistic approach in diagnosing and treating patients.
- Undergraduate degree at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Graduated with honors
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco (CCPM), Graduated with honors
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center; Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Director, Long Beach Memorial Medical and Surgical Residency Program
- Residency Director, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency Program 36.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Barry University, Florida
- Clinical/Surgical Instructor Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
- Calcaneal Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Talar Neck Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Bunion Deformity – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Juvenile Bunion – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Sesamoid Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Diabetic Ulcer – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
It is quite usual for people to complain that they got swollen feet during hot, sunny seasons. But, did you know that same thing can happen even when the weather is cold? When it rains, there are people who experience pain and discomfort caused by swellin...
Ankle injuries are usually termed as sports-related injuries as many people think such injuries are more common to athletes. However, one does not have to be an athlete to suffer from chronic ankle injuries. Something simple like walking on the uneven sur...