Dr. Pedram Aslmand, DPM
Dr. Pedram Aslmand is a podiatric surgeon and physician with extensive knowledge and experience in treating the ailments of the foot and ankle. Dr. Aslmand is passionate about what he does and that is reflected on the care his patients receive. His compassion extends to the community where he provides his time to treat those in need. Dr. Aslmand has always excelled throughout his life achievements and has received many awards and accolades. He is Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and serves as the residency director of the Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Surgical Program.
On his leisure time, Dr. Aslmand enjoys running, biking and tennis. Recently he is busy with his two young daughters and wife.
His medical interests and expertise include sports medicine and injury prevention, arthritis therapy and reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. Dr Aslmand is a podiatry consultant to many athletic clubs, sports team and organizations.
His approach to treating patients
Dr. Aslmand is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients and that is why he incorporates a holistic approach in diagnosing and treating patients.
- Undergraduate degree at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Graduated with honors
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco (CCPM), Graduated with honors
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center; Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Director, Long Beach Memorial Medical and Surgical Residency Program
- Residency Director, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Podiatric Medical and Surgical Residency Program 36.
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Barry University, Florida
- Clinical/Surgical Instructor Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Podiatric Surgical Residency Program
- Calcaneal Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Talar Neck Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Bunion Deformity – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Juvenile Bunion – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Sesamoid Fractures – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Diabetic Ulcer – Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
One of the most important parts of our body is our feet. Our feet are used in order for us to stand and move. It helps a lot in our everyday living. We use it for walking, running, jogging, jumping, and many more. Its main functions are to assist ambulati...
It is common for athletes, professionals and amateurs, to experience injury in tendons. One example of which is the “Achilles Tendonitis”. Specifically, Achilles tendon categorized as one of the tendons that are longer in our body. From our heel’s bone, i...